RYA sail courses in the Sun, Sailing Holidays in the Canaries
Sail the Canaries with Canary Sail – Sail Training Holidays with a difference!
Why choose Canary Sail?
- We are based in and sail around the beautiful Western Canary Islands
- We sail you over 6 full days to more ports than other schools! Compare our itinerary (see our RYA course brochures) with others and you may find Canary Sail offers much more - with the best destinations!
- A Canary Sail sailing course will cover the required min of 100NM (often more!) with an average of 4 to 5 different ports visited each sailing week from a total of 8 ports within range of our immediate sailing area.
- Many of our destinations are hidden from the trappings of tourism
- Outstanding food! Many restaurants to choose from offering traditional and freshly prepared cuisine at amazing prices!
- Great instructors giving you great quality of sail training - our experienced instructors are all part of the working Canary Sail team.
- A massive average of 40% of Canary Sail clients sailing with us each week are returning clients!
- Great teaching! Great value! Great fun!
Sailing enthusiasts from all over Europe and as far away as Australia, Asia and USA have come to Canary Sail over the past 14 years for their sail training, cruising and bareboat charters. Share our passion for sailing, our interest in you developing your skills, qualifications, cruising mileage and join us in this wonderful location with great climate, for a fun time with our professional, dedicated and friendly team.
We now offer 2 locations here in the Canary Islands - The beautiful Island of La Gomera, San Sebastian Marina (just a short ferry ride from Tenerife) and Tenerife, San Miguel Marina (situated very close to Tenerife South/TFS airport).
Browse our pages, meet our team, view our yachts and discover all the sailing options and locations we offer. Many who join us return again and again. Book with Canary Sail and experience the difference.