Canary Sail ASA Course philosophy
Canary Sail will NOT offer “1 week only ASA Combination” courses as offered by some schools. We at Canary Sail have rather structured each ASA course in such a way that allows you to enjoy a holiday (no “boot camp” here!) whilst learning to sail in a relaxed environment with time to learn, really thoroughly absorb the course content and information you will need to become a more accomplished, all round sailor.
Individuals/couples/small groups booking a shared 36/40ft yacht:
– You get a full 6 days with 4:1 or (larger yacht) 5:1 client to instructor ratio
– You get your own cabin! No-one shares unless by choice when booking
– You learn to sail and dock a clean, modern yacht of between 36ft to 40ft
– You take a short exam in order to gain an ASA certificate
– You get more sailing experience and enjoyment (ASA recommended)
– You get a day free to discover your base Canary Island – we guide you!
– You can avail of the RYA equivalent certificate!!! (min 5 days course!)
– You (and we) will have fun!
Couples, families or groups booking an Exclusive Course Yacht:
– Instructor only
– Instructor & hostess
– Choose your yacht here
Please click on the tabs above to learn how to gain your ASA/RYA certification with Canary Sail in the beautiful, sunny Spanish Canary Islands and follow in the footsteps of Christopher Columbus.