Thank you for visiting our website. To assist you in choosing your favoured RYA Sailing School, Canary Islands Sail Cruising and Yacht Charter provider, we have compiled this summary of features highlighting Canary Sail as a real contender for your choice:
- Best Yachts!
- More Comfort!
- More Sailing!
- More Destinations!
- 50% Returning Clients!
- Excellent Feedback!
Established 2003 – 20 years history offering quality RYA Certified Sail Training Courses, Canary Islands Sail Cruising and Yacht Charter
- Full 6 days sailing/ 7 nights on board
- Great selection of top condition Sail Training & Cruising Yachts:
- Bavaria 36 “Deep Keel” – Completely renovated during the Canary Islands Covid Lockdown. RYA Yachtmaster candidate’s favourite choice for RYA Exam weeks!
- 2 x Jeanneau Sun Fast 37 “Cruise/Racer” (great sailing performance/easy to handle)
- Bavaria 40 “Cruiser” Fully renovated during the Canary Islands Covid Lockdown period and super comfortable
- Hanse 400e “Cruise/Racer” Recent and complete renovation – new engine, decking, rigging, instruments and beautifully restored below decks – great performance yacht for both sail training and “fast cruising” the Islands
- Bavaria 41 “Cruiser” – Purchased during the Covid Lockdown period – our newly added “Flagship” built 2015 – “as new”)
- Fully dedicated RYA Instructor/Skipper Team – we all go the extra mile!
- Fully dedicated yacht preparation/cleaning team
- More sailing destinations than any other available location! Canary Sail Tenerife base offers no less than 8 ports and harbours within its Sail Training area!
So, more marinas, ports and harbours to visit, particularly for clients booking multi week sail training programs.
- Perfect, central location to reach both the Western and Eastern Canary Islands for sail cruising, mile building and 60 NM Yachtmaster Offshore qualifying passages.
- Great and varied weather & sailing conditions
- Best Canary Islands location. From our South Tenerife base, you reach Marina San Miguel, from TFS airport in just 15 mins.
- Totally flexible! We offer professionals fully bespoke, multi-week “Fastrack” programs through to RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Certification
- High level of investment – no cost is spared in attention to detail on our yachts, in particular in the areas of safety and safety equipment.
- Rapid enquiry response time, quality of response and personal touch
- Secure and easy online Credit Card payment system/Bank Transfer payment
- Super comfy hotel style accommodation on board
- Amazing provisioning provided on board
- See our reviews and feedback – Trip Adviser, Facebook, Website
- High rate of returning clients – the ultimate feedback is the high percentage each week of clients who have sailed with Canary Sail before. We thank you all!
- Arrival procedure – we meet and settle you on board before taking you and your fellow crew for a welcome beer!
LET´S GO SAILING!!!